Babbel User Guide
Learning Topic: Foreign language
Target Learners: students in a foreign language course or foreign exchange students
Estimated Time: Time varies on desired length of usage
Resources Required: access to a computer or mobile device (computer, iPad, iPhone), email address
Activity Description and Step-by-Step Instructions:
Babbel is a great way to learn or practice a foreign language. It has a fun and interactive interface allowing students to progress in their foreign language skills. There are currently 14 different languages to choose from
- Begin by selecting your desired language and level of prior knowledge of the selected language.
- Next a window will pop up prompting you to select your age. Fill this out and begin your next lesson.
- After completing the first lesson it will ask you a few more questions about the level of difficulty and your experience with the first lesson.
- Follow the steps prompted to create your ‘Babbel’ account.
- If you would like to participate in an interactive microphone lesson, you can enable access to the microphone in your computer (if applicable).
- Follow along to the prompting screens and enjoy the easy-to-use, fun, and educational exercises Babbel has to offer.
After setting up your account you are free to continue mastering your foreign language skills